Stink is here

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Stink is here

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    cubsstink
    Participant

Free

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Cards!!!!!!

CariocaCardinal
    Participant

Paid - Monthly

Here to stink up the place?

cubsstink
    Participant

Free

I am a legend in the message board space. Cubs fans cried when I OWNED them daily. Cards sweep the Nats. Book it.

Carter Le Grand
    Participant

Free

Hello Mr. Stink…your prediction is frivolous and borderline jinxy! Cards in 7

cubsstink
    Participant

Free

Carter its no jinx. Cards are better. Sweep them Nats!!!!!

bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

Wish I had the confidence you have, but I think this series will be a dogfight. The Cardinals offense is too streaky. I can see them dominated in 2 or 3 games of this series. Just gotta hope they can win one or two close, low scoring contests.

How odd is this series. Around Memorial Day both of these teams were left for dead. The Cardinals had plummeted from a fine start, with lots of internet chatter abut how bad management had been. Washington was dead in the water early, then got hot for around the last 2/3 of the season.

Both of these teams are now more like their second half records than their overall W-L. The Cardinals improvement is not a big surprise to me as they had so many guys under-perform in the first half. You felt that once guys progress towards their norm, this team should be real good. The only guy that did not get back on the bandwagon was Matt Carpenter, although he was somewhat better. But Tommy Edman came in and provided a lot of what a good Carpenter would have given, plus better defense.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Let us all roll out the red carpet of welcome to our esteemed new friend, cubsstink. Don’t ask me why, but I think the name “cubsstank” or simply “Stank” for short, adds an element of mystique and class to the poster. Please consider the change, Stank. Keep those posts coming……I have that gut feeling that you are going to be not only an informative chap, but also a fun one. Go Birds!

Nigel T
    Participant

Paid - Three Months

Cards sweep misses the drama this team exudes Sir Stank. Haven’t we all learned how important it is to struggle for everything we get. It really is a good analogy for most things in life.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Excellente wise words, Nigel! Examples abound.

cubsstink
    Participant

Free

cards come back to take the series 4-3. My earlier prediction was wrong.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Sweet! cubsstank’s bold prediction should give all Cardinal fans hope.

Paul7
    Participant

Free

“Cards sweep the Nats. Book it.”

LOL

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.