St. Louis 2026 Game #133 thread – Tuesday, August 25 vs. Baltimore Orioles

Home › The Cardinal Nation Forums › Open Forum › St. Louis 2026 Game #133 thread – Tuesday, August 25 vs. Baltimore Orioles

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #317215
    PugsleyAddams
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    Release Liberatore, he’s never going to make it and they’d save him the humiliation of getting bombed on the mound. I’m sure his parents are saying now he was adopted.

    Welcome back Nate! If getting drilled 12-3 in the City of Brotherly Love and then just 2 games later getting hammered 13-1 by the relatively hapless O’s in our own park doesn’t bring Nate out of seclusion, then nothing will.

    #317216
    blingboy
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    Pedro looks fine out there. Induces the GIDP.

    #317223
    Jnevel
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    Pages is our best pitcher now. Didn’t see that one coming but doesn’t surprise me. Pedro can do it all. Vote for Pedro!

    #317224
    858booyah
    Participant

    Free

    Vote for Pedro!

    5K for the 5-6 guys in the order. Nice breeze for what fans showed up.

    #317226
    ZTR
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    Liberatore can be good out of the pen – he’s just not a good starter.

    Never will be.

    #317228
    Cardinal in France
    Participant

    Free

    If the Cardinals still insist on keeping Gorman around after all this time, I suggest they rotate him with the right field ball girl and the dugout fan to keep the other players cool.

    #317240
    blingboy
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    If Pages can pitch maybe Liberatore can catch.

    #317241
    Jnevel
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    I’ve missed about 8 games this year (at least full games). I’m glad this was one of them.

    #317251
    bicyclemike
    Moderator

    Paid - Annual

    Yeah jnevel, glad I missed that clown show as well. I checked my phone for scores before leaving our SABR meeting last night and was shocked to see it 13-1. Guess maybe I should not have been, but thought even we could not lose that bad. That makes the last 10 innings being out scored by a 19-1 count. Ouch!!

    #317254
    PugsleyAddams
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    After watching the hit movie “Napoleon Dynamite” years ago, I too, like Jnevel and Booyah, never miss the opportunity to vote for a Pedro…..any Pedro. Speaking of “Napoleon Dynamite”, our bullpen could use a guy with the arm and the personality of an Uncle Rico.

    As for Libby and Gorman, if we open the ’27 campaign with their names on the roster, then it’s going to be another rough season. Sometimes it’s time to move on.

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 25 years