Is the Nationals pitching really that Good??

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Is the Nationals pitching really that Good??

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Free

If the Nationals pitching is this good why are they the N.L Wild Card??

jimjim
    Participant

Free

Didn’t we win 5 of 7 regular season games?

Participant

Free

well they do have great pitching but we are making them all look like legends. I guess when sanchez who I consider a serviceable pitcher at best, almost no hit us, I should have known we were going to go into one of those funks which obviously the post season isn’t the time for it. when our guys are in this funk, heck I thing the ball boys could get them pout.

Participant

Free

also tbrow, they had a horrible start to the season. they were the better team in their division the second half.

Participant

Free

I don’t know who I want fired but someone is going to have to take the fall for the total failure of our offense.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Maybe the Mabry Effect lingers on? Anyone having anything to do with the offense should at the very least be administered an in-your-face scolding.

Participant

Free

We absolutely must fire another assistant batting coach before next season.

MrperkinsMrperkins
    Participant

Free

Baseball is very streaky and momentum based. We had it in 2011. We beat a superior pitching staff in Philly like we owned them. Maybe it is just Washington’s turn. I’m happy getting to NLCS this year.

Participant

Free

I get it! I think this team has exceeded preseason expectations!

Participant

Free

meaning the Cardinals.

Participant

Free

no the Cardinals offense is DOG BLEEP!

Participant

Paid - Monthly

Yes, their pitching is that good and no we don’t need to fire anybody. The postseason is about who gets hot and they are hot.

stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Big stuff really plays in the postseason. That’s why it’s important to have guys who have the potential to dominate, especially in today’s game of inflated bullpens. Having a guy like Reyes step forward without being hurt next year or a trade for a Robbie Ray would make our rotation look pretty darn nice.

Certainly the Cards have not had the bats going at all this series, but apart from Sanchez, the Cards faced two of the top 5 starters in the NL. They’ll face another top 10ish guy tonight.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years