Happy Thanksgiving

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Happy Thanksgiving

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    bccran
    Participant

Family, friends, football, turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie. And most importantly, a day of gratitude for all of our blessings.

1982 willie
    Participant

Happy Thanksgiving to all from me as well. Its always nice to be thankful for all we have.

1toughdominican
    Participant

Free

Yessir! Happy and Happier Thanksgiving! And thanks to all of you fellow baseball fans for adding to the enjoyment of my favorite team and game! I hope everyone has the pleasure of spending a good time with family and friends and then stuffing themselves with a nice Thanksgiving feast until they can’t move. Heck, we’ve got an entire off-season to get back into shape…Haha!

ZTR
    Participant

Free

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at TCN! May you have a blessed day!

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

More of the same. Back at you all!

Nigel T
    Participant

Paid - Three Months

Your minds are the source of my greatest passion and restful place of refuge from all the world’s madness. I am so thankful for you all. Peace and love to all this Thanksgiving.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Happy Thanksgiving to TCN!

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

OMG, I’m so stuffed I could hardly waddle to my recliner. I may never rise again. Hope everyone is having a happy holiday.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Speaking of waddling to the recliner…….has anybody heard from Pugs lately?

1toughdominican
    Participant

Free

It’s been a while, Rats. He’s probably engrossed in parlaying all of the football action. I’d say he’ll surface when ST approaches if not sooner.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

I am thankful this day is almost over, haha, had to spend most of it driving. Fed and relaxed now, though. Hope you all have much to be thankful for.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

I had my Hungry Man’s Turkey dinner. Along with some green beans and a piece of Pumpkin Pie and Cool Whip. Me and Whitey Herdog ate together while we watched the Bills and Lions from Detroit.

r/Esteemed Rat

p.s. what time does Judge’s flight land in St. Louis on Saturday?

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I thought I would run up to Home Depot and a get a couple things to work on a home project this weekend. There was a traffic jam to get in the parking lot and it looked like only a few spots left way out by the road. I came to my senses and went back home. But I guess I’m happy that people can do normal holiday stuff again.

Cardinal in France
    Participant

Free

I forgot yesterday was Thanksgiving, easy to do here 500 yards from the edge of the world in deepest rural France. But We’re making a pumpkin pie today to make up for it. And I am indeed grateful for you folks’ comments throughout the year which give me beaucoup pleasure.

bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

Late to the party here, but was not for dinner. We had our family get-together on Thanksgiving, and then I went to my hometown in Wyoming and had a second round on Friday with my sisters and brothers-in-law. Still having leftover Thanksgiving goodies.

All the best to everyone here at TCN, and your families, this entire Holiday season. When our biggest complaint is why our manager used a particular pitcher, or did not pinch-hit, or some other perceived blunder, we are truly blessed and have a lot to be thankful for.

Oh, the Rockies did a “Black Friday” type sale on early season midweek games next year. The Cardinals are out here in April, so I already grabbed tickets for the daytime contest. It’s a risk as it could be sunny and 75 degrees, or the game could be snowed out. But I am already looking forward to 2023! Plus I plan on having a lot more free time – gonna retire, or at least work only part time – like say 2-3 months here or there.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.