Cards name new assistant GM

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Cards name new assistant GM

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

The Cardinals have promoted international director Moises Rodriguez to the open assistant GM position, and he will continue to report to GM Michael Girsch.

https://thecardinalnation.com/cardinals-name-moises-rodriguez-assistant-gm/

UConn CardUConn Card

Paid - Annual

Excellent!

Participant

Free

Eh, don’t think that this will change much if anything at all…Mo is still in charge more than likely anyway so…so far it all looks for show…

Participant

Free

I find this laughable. There isn’t enough work for a GM let alone an assistant. You don’t need an assistant to do NOTHING at the deadline. I doubt if the Gm or the assistant will be overworked this off-season.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

The assistant GM is not in the front lines. He/she has an execution-related assignment, mostly behind the scenes. Just because we don’t see it doesn’t mean it is not important.

bicyclemikebicyclemike

Paid - Annual

Middle management positions tend to do a lot of hands-on people directing, as well as research and analysis. In most traditional business organizations, middle managers are extremely busy – I know having been one. But they do not have highly visible jobs, so the perception might be that they don’t do much. However, reality is different than perception in this area of a business.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years