Cant Post Again

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Cant Post Again

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RatsbuddyRatsbuddy
    Participant

Free

I am trying to post something and I am getting that error message again.

“ERROR: Your topic cannot be created at this time.”

Now watch this post go through.

r/Rat

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by RatsbuddyRatsbuddy.
    stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Didn’t you hear, Rats? You’ve been asked to “socially distance” yourself…after all, rats have been associated with a number of plagues through the years. We never can be too careful…😂

Participant

Paid - Monthly

Are you being kicked out. Every time I leave the site it logs me out.

RatsbuddyRatsbuddy
    Participant

Free

I just keep getting that error message. I am trying to post but cant. But, like I said, watch this post go through for some reason……..

r/Rat

Participant

Paid - Annual

It kicks me out every time I leave the site, also. But BC at least it remembers your login information for you so it’s easy to log in again.

RatsbuddyRatsbuddy
    Participant

Free

This is really honking me off. I still cant post what I want to post. I can post this response here but I cant post the other thread that I want to.

What is the deal here? Why do I keep getting that error message?????

Is anybody else experience the same error message……..”Error: Your topic cannot be created at this time”

RatsbuddyRatsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Still cant post what I want to. It just wont let me. Same old error message.

r/Esteemed Rat <~~~~who is steamed!

Participant

Free

I havent posted here in over a year because i couldnt log in …today (when working from home) i accidently hit the link and could log in!!

Glad to be back! haha

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

If that happens to anyone again, since you cannot post on the “QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW TCN” thread pinned to the top of the board, please use the “CONTACT US” link at the top center of the page. The more specifics you can provide about the problem, the better I can do to assist. “I can’t post” won’t help anyone.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years