Been a LONG time…

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Been a LONG time…

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    easton714
    Participant

Free

Hi all! It has been a LONG time but see some familiar names still around.

Got a random account update email just now so thought I would come back and check it out.

Hope everyone is well!!

Take care,
    Easton714

P.s. I know this isn’t baseball related but hope it is ok.

atripleshyofthecycle
    Participant

Free

Good to hear from you. Been a good while.

forsch31
    Participant

Free

Been a real long time. It’s great to hear from you. Hope to see you some more.

Mrperkins
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Long time no see

Oquendo11
    Participant

Free

Welcome back easton. You usually provided great input with your posts. Just don’t get baited into pointless arguments. 😉

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Bring back Easton, Austin, Diz and maybe a cameo appearance by U F A N, and I’m coming out of my annual winter hibernation two months early. It’s hard to believe it’s been 10 years. I believe Easton had 2 young sons, who would now probably be in high school. Austy has an infant daughter, who would now be like in the 5th grade. Diz had a very nice niece, who most likely still is sizzzzling hot! And U F A N had his beloved Miami Hurricanes, who still pretty much suck in all major sports. Welcome home, Easty!!!

Nigel T
    Participant

Paid - Three Months

Easton is a great board member. I still miss Jmodene and Uncle Denny. I would wait eight or nine minutes for my dial up page to load just to read each one’s most recent post on cardstalk.
    My last memory of Easton was battling the online world claiming that Pete Kozma was not only a better fielder than his a-ball error totals suggested, but that he would hit enough to make the majors.
    Easton can now say I told you so, and Kozma is still going to an MLB camp even this year.

easton714
    Participant

Free

No harm no foul I guess. Haven’t had much time to follow baseball the last 5-6 years. Live in KC now so got to enjoy the Royals run up close!

Philskill33
    Participant

Free

Good to see the old group posting on a thread. I still remember rambling about Pete Kozma>Rick Porcello. Boy was that stupid.

Also remember discussing good beers with Easton. At the time, I despised a dark beer. Now I love a good Oatmeal stout in the winter, or an IPA in the spring.

Go Cards!

Philskill33
    Participant

Free

Would also be fun to argue with Diz again.

atripleshyofthecycle
    Participant

Free

Those guys were all idiots, especially Austin.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Surely you jest, ATSOTC. Great baseball people and pretty darn swell chaps to boot….all three of them. Welcome back PhilSkill!!

atripleshyofthecycle
    Participant

Free

I keeeeed!

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Thought so, ATSOTC……as you fit right in with those 3 Amigos.

mudville
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I don’t know these posters as well as Pugs does, but I can say that I welcome every opinion, every perspective that I can get.

atripleshyofthecycle
    Participant

Free

Thought so, ATSOTC……as you fit right in with those 3 Amigos.

Indeed. Those cantankerous old goats would love to hear from you if you’d reach out. You still in Milwaukee?

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Madison now, ATSOTC, as my wife’s little brother and his family have taken up residence in my old home in Milwaukee (Whitefish Bay). I had Diz and Austin’s phone numbers at one time……would love to hear from those rascallions. Where are you at now, ATSOTC? Go Birds!

atripleshyofthecycle
    Participant

Free

This site needs a private messaging feature. Do paid members get that feature?

UConn Card

Paid - Annual

As far as site facilities go, subscribers have access to a separate forum. That’s it.

Minuteman3
    Participant

Free

Easton, I wasn’t here when you left but on a far out chance, does your Easton name happen to be connected to Warren Easton High School in New Orleans? I was a graduate there in 1957. KC should be a very active place this weekend with cold weather and a hot NFL team. Gotta love them even though I don’t watch very much of the NFL anymore.

easton714
    Participant

Free

Easton, I wasn’t here when you left but on a far out chance, does your Easton name happen to be connected to Warren Easton High School in New Orleans? I was a graduate there in 1957. KC should be a very active place this weekend with cold weather and a hot NFL team. Gotta love them even though I don’t watch very much of the NFL anymore.

No, the baseball brand. Always hated the brand as a player, actually, but named my first dog after them. So I had a boxer named Easton (who passed a couple years ago).

easton714
    Participant

Free

Oops did it backwards!

easton714
    Participant

Free

Have had some surprisingly great sports times in KC in five years despite a long time of crap.

And I work for one of the minority owners in the new Royals ownership group…

858booyah
    Participant

Free

Easton

Booyah welcomes you back. lol

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Well I was born in Easton, PA if that counts for anything. :o)

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.