Bally Sports Midwest Question

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Bally Sports Midwest Question

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

I posed this question in the Spring Training Game Thread but got no response so here goes.

Just a quick question. Once FSMW becomes Bally Sports Midwest will anything change? Will I still be able to get the Cards games here in SW Indiana? Along with the Reds, Cubs, and WhiteSox?

And my apologies if there is a Bally thread out there somewhere and I missed it.

r/Esteemed Rat

Mrperkins
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I know there is a thread that basically says if you don’t have Att streaming you aren’t going to get it. I’m considering getting something to mask my IP address, which is perfectly legal, and then looking into the matter further…
    If you do think of what step a person could take after that, please don’t post it here, as it could be implied that the board is tacitly supporting it.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

I guess I need to be more specific.

I am talking about my regular DirecTV subscription on my TV. Not talking about over the computer.

FSMW is Channel 671 for me. I assume Bally Sports Midwest will also be Channel 671 on DirecTV.

Anybody? I dont want to be all ready to go next Thursday for the opener in Cincinnati and then find out that I dont have it.

r/Esteemed Rat

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

The Bally acquisition is only a rebranding as far as I can tell at this point, so unless your provider doesn’t provide FSMW right now, you should have Bally Sports Midwest. I can’t imagine why Directv would change the channel number either.

1982 willie
    Participant

Yea far as I know, nothing should change. If you currently have the channel, you should be fine. Hoping anyway since I too am in sw indiana.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Really willie? Where? I am about 30 miles east of Vincennes.

r/Esteemed Rat

1982 willie
    Participant

You are north of me, I live in evansville

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

I am in Loogootee. Mark Riggins hometown.

I get to Evansville every now and then. Have played a little pool at O’Brians. Got my BMW from D-Patrick. Like to walk around the Eastland Mall too. At least when things are normal.

r/Esteemed Rat

1982 willie
    Participant

It’s weird, I don’t think I’ve ever been to loogootee. My oldest lives up in winona lake and I’ve tried to take a lot of side routes on my way up there just to see as many places as I can over the years. I love indiana’s highway system especially their smaller ones. It’s what sets indiana apart from my home state of illinois. All those small towns live on because of the highways and paved roads where as in illinois, towns just died away or couldn’t get a hold just because it’s mostly gravel or dirt roads. So maybe I’ll get to though there one day but my memory isn’t the best, I might have already been in loogootee

1982 willie
    Participant

Actually ratsbuddy,. I have been through there many times in fact, see how my memory is. I just checked. That is right there by larkin ranch. We go up there almost every fall, I really enjoy it. We have similar places here but I’ve always liked that one plus it always feels more fun when you are traveling outside your normal drive. I can’t believe I forgot that. I think it was you mentioning vincennes. That’s straight north from evansville so it made it seem further than it is when you said you lived 30 miles east of it.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

About Lark Ranch, the corn maze. The Larks also have a ranch/corn maze up in Greenfield, by Indy. Anyway, the youngest sister of the Larks moved down here in late 2016. She was my next door neighbor. She was gorgeous, had a lot of good features..:)

We spent alot of time together, people thought we were going to get married. But after a year it fizzled, she moved back to Greenfield, and I had no contact with her for a long time. She passed away late last August from complications with her kidney transplant she had in 2004. She was only 47. Her obituary is below. We had sort of got back on speaking terms just a few weeks prior to her passing. I could tell she was having issues.

The two Lark boys, her nephews, now live right next to me. So I get out to Lark Ranch a few times a year, just to mess around.

https://www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Mindy-Ann-Lark?obId=18128199

r/Esteemed Rat

1982 willie
    Participant

Sorry rats, didn’t mean to stir up any sad memories. It’s great you two got to talk that last little bit.

so_cal_cards_fan
    Participant

Free

Cubs network adding fubo tv

Maybe this will nudge Sinclair into action.

1982 willie
    Participant

I read an article that said they were trying to do something with some services like fubo. I may have go go that route since I got the reds broadcast instead of the Cardinals. We will see.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.