8 MiLB players released

Home › The Cardinal Nation Forums › Open Forum › 8 MiLB players released

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #46183
    jlshetler
    Participant

    Free

    The Roster Matrix was updated today with this:

    3/17: 4 minor leaguers released. New organization total: 290 players.
    3/18: 4 minor leaguers released. New organization total: 286 players.

    Do we know the identities of those released?

    -Joe

    #46185
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

    Paid - Annual

    I have shared that info with members here and here. I will update the matrix for everyone in a few days. I also expect another round of releases this weekend.

    Cardinals Prune Four from Minors Ranks

    Cardinals Drop Another Quartet of Minors Pitchers

    #46195
    BlackHillsCard
    Participant

    Free

    If you keep track of all the teams and their rosters you should be able to cross reference the names of guys on TCN’s team rosters’ pages. I just checked and the rosters for each team are updated.

    I’ve got a list of 6 guys who’ve been released since Brian’s last update.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 25 years