2020 Schedule & Jordan Hicks

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2020 Schedule & Jordan Hicks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RatsbuddyRatsbuddy
    Participant

Free

So, will someone post the schedule when it is announced in the very near future? Or at least a link please?

And will Jordan Hicks be ready by the time the season opens in about a month?

r/Esteemed Rat

Participant

Paid - Monthly

One bad of all this is no injury rehab time available

RatsbuddyRatsbuddy
    Participant

Free

I just saw on the MLB Network that the schedule has been approved by the players and will be released either Friday or Monday.

Still wondering if anyone knows anything about Hicks?

r/Esteemed Rat

bicyclemikebicyclemike

Paid - Annual

My guess is Hicks would not be part of the equation, other than possibly being available should the club get to the post-season. If it looks like St. Louis will be in the post season, I am thinking Hicks may get some appearances in late September.

But that is conjecture only, and not based on anything I read or heard.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Hicks is expected to be active and part of a closing committee to start the season. But we will know a lot more after players report and coaches can see them in action.

Participant

Paid - Annual

I wonder who will be the first player to pull a muscle or stretch a tendon. You just hope when it happens that it’s something minor.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Injuries could decide the season. A relatively minor one-month injury would mean half of the schedule lost.

Participant

Free

Game management and BP usage will be three times more important this season than in the past. Without a full ST and not pitching for a year, hopefully he’s not thrown into the late innings and is eased in through blowout games, where the Cards are up 10+ over the Cubs!

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Euro DandyEuro Dandy
    Participant

Free

That camera angle makes throwing strikes look impossible.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years