Those Advertising Signs Behind Homeplate

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Those Advertising Signs Behind Homeplate

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar PugsleyAddams 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ratsbuddy
    Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

The last two days I have noticed that you cant pick up the pitch with a lefty on the mound when that advertising sign has white in it.

Brian? Go tell the good folks at the stadium to make sure when a lefty is pitching its a dark background so us folks watching on TV can see the pitch coming in.

I am talking about those two field level signs on both sides of the BUSCH STADIUM sign right behind Homeplate.

r/Esteemed Rat

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

We don’t see these sort of complaints here in Milwaukee….thanks to “Front Row” Amy. Another epic thread, Esteemed Rat! We need to help Rat find a good woman to keep him out of trouble. My wife is 13 years younger than me and has a younger sister who recently got divorced. She’s 35 and quite the hottie, but knowing Rat, she may be too old for him.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years