St. Louis Cardinals Minor League History Series

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum St. Louis Cardinals Minor League History Series

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

14NyquisT
    Participant

From Brian Walton’s story:

But for those who subscribe to The Cardinal Nation, we pledge to continue to deliver new and original St. Louis Cardinals-based content daily. Personally, what I am doing is to keep writing about the organization we all follow. It is what I can best do and do best.

It is your decision if you want to read on or if you prefer to focus your attention elsewhere, and I respect your choice. But just know that we will still be here whenever you are ready.

*******************************************************************************

I’m still here everyday and appreciate anything Cardinals. Some other blogs have really cut back on stories. Brian is finding some novel topics to check out and talk about right here in the Cardinal living room. Cardinal die-hards are always welcomed to join in the conversations.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I will not be posting notifications of every article in this series here on the free board, since most are for members, but here is the first level-oriented article.

Please remember to check the home page regularly, as we continue to bring our readers new content daily.

If I do say so myself, there is a lot of information here about the history of the Cardinals’ teams in Triple-A.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

You can play too – if you are not a subscriber. Otherwise, you could just compile the names from the article!

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

No one took a shot, so here are the answers:

Row 1: Hector Cruz, Vince Coleman, Chris Maloney, Gaylen Pitts
    Row 2: Brad Thompson, John Gall, Colby Rasmus, Oscar Taveras
    Row 3: Matt Adams, Mike Shildt, Dakota Hudson, Dylan Carlson

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.