Cardinals post-season tickets

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Cardinals post-season tickets

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

From the Cardinals:

As postseason play approaches, tickets for potential National League Division Series games will go on sale Tuesday, September 28, at noon CT.

Tickets for the potential NLDS games, starting as low as $20, will be available at cardinals.com/postseason and via phone at 314.345.9000. All individual tickets will be digitally delivered exclusively via the MLB Ballpark app.

If the Cardinals advance to the NLDS as a Wild Card team, they would host NLDS Game 3 on Monday, October 11, and NLDS Game 4 (if necessary) on Tuesday, October 12.

If the Cardinals advanced to the NLDS as the NL Central division champion, they would host three potential NLDS home games: Game 1 on Friday, October 8, Game 2 on Saturday, October 9, and Game 5 (if necessary) on Thursday, October 14.

In advance of the public sale, fans can also receive ticket access for all 2021 Cardinals postseason games by placing a deposit on new 2022 season tickets.

Ticket details for possible National League Championship Series and World Series games will be announced at a later date.

For a full calendar of the 2021 MLB Postseason schedule, visit mlb.com/postseason.

1982 willie
    Participant

Brian was wondering how post season tickets work far as if the cardinals get beat in the wild card game. Are you just out the money or do they refund you the money

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

willie, you don’t lose money if the games aren’t played. Same if you buy via reseller sites such as Stubhub. They don’t play, you don’t pay.

1982 willie
    Participant

Thanks euro dandy. Never been to a playoff game so didn’t know.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

You won’t be out the money.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I went to the world series game in 2013 when we won on the interference play at 3B allowing Allan Craig to score the winning run. I would like to go back again this year.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

gscottar, what was your source for tickets? Just curious for note comparing. I’ve used Stubhub a few times for playoff games. That’s always easy and you can generally get seat locations you like, but maybe not the way to go if you’re looking for lower cost options.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Yes I used Stubhub. They weren’t cheap but I got seats in the LF bleachers and they were fairly close to the field. It was a great experience except some of the fans near us had partaken in too many adult beverages.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

That was fun stuff, gscott. I didn’t go to the WS that year, but my son and I went to the clinching Game 6 of the NLCS where Wacha and the Cards crushed Kershaw. The drunks were having fun razzing Puig who had a bad game. That was after Puig had made a clown of himself with his antics and comments, prompting Beltran to say somebody needs to talk to him about respecting the game.

1982 willie
    Participant

I was really contemplating getting tickets this year but just plunked down a bunch of money for tickets to George strait. You think going to q baseball game is expensive, got nothing on concerts nowadays. I haven’t went to one since the 90s, prices have gotten crazy.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

From the Cardinals:

As the Cardinals prepare to take on the Los Angeles Dodgers tomorrow in the NL Wild Card game, tickets for potential National League Championship Series games will go on sale Thursday, October 7, at noon CT.

Tickets for the potential NLCS games, starting as low as $44, will be available at cardinals.com/postseason and via phone at 314.345.9000. All individual tickets will be digitally delivered exclusively via the MLB Ballpark app. Tickets are limited to eight per customer.

If the Cardinals advance to the NLCS, they would host NLCS Game 3 on Tuesday, October 19; NLCS Game 4 on Wednesday, October 20; and NLCS Game 5 (if necessary) on Thursday, October 21.

In advance of the public sale, fans can also receive ticket access for all 2021 Cardinals postseason games by placing a deposit on new 2022 season tickets.

Tickets for potential NLDS games at Busch Stadium are on sale now. Ticket details for potential World Series games will be announced at a later date.

For a full calendar of the 2021 MLB Postseason schedule, visit mlb.com/postseason.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

George Straight, Willie? Last concert I saw was Madonna (Beasty Boys warmup band) in Tempe, AZ……. late 80’s I think.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.