Sherriff added to MLB roster

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Sherriff added to MLB roster

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Lucas down, Rosenthal to 60-day DL, meaning his season is officially over.

Back to four lefties in the pen.

thejager
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Good for Sherriff

still…one has to wonder why Montgomery keeps getting passed by, he’s been pretty impressive all year

Bw52
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Hang in there Jager.I think Montgomery is going to get the call when Mayer’s gets dropped from 40 man.I think Mayer’s gets dropped in the next week and Month gets a shot.Who would claim Mayer’s after the way he has been drilled in almost every appearance.

Bw52
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Hang in there Jager.I think Montgomery is going to get the call when Mayer’s gets dropped from 40 man.I think Mayer’s gets dropped in the next week and Montgomery gets a shot.Who would claim Mayer’s after the way he has been drilled in almost every appearance.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I expect the Cards will wait until Sept. to expose guys to waivers since all clubs will be looking to add their own call-ups at the time, making them less likely to put in a claim.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

The St. Louis Cardinals have promoted lefty Ryan Sherriff while returning Josh Lucas to Memphis. Tommy John surgery means Trevor Rosenthal’s 2017 season is officially over and the Cards have a short and long-term opening at closer.

https://thecardinalnation.com/with-rosenthals-season-done-cards-add-sherriff-shed-lucas/

SoonerinNC
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Premature to give up on Mayers. Mid-90’s heater. Needs to learn how to use his stuff better and better command at the major league level.

Bw52
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Sherriff did quite well in his debut.Lot of groundball outs and a K or two.Not a bad debut.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 25 years