Questions about the New TCN – UPDATED 2/18

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Questions about the New TCN – UPDATED 2/18

This topic contains 179 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Avatar CariocaCardinal 3 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 176 through 180 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    stlcard25
    stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Three Months

stlcard25, check your email. Based on your post here, I went into your account and figured out the problem before you ever emailed me. My note explains in detail, though one part of what happened I do not understand.

Fwiw, I never got this email. Not sure if I had the same issue as BHC did yesterday in getting an email from you.

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

BHC found my missing email in his spam/junk mail folder. I only have one email address for you, but I will re-send my earlier note from last Thursday. It was not returned to me as undeliverable, so as far as I can tell, it went through. I guess email providers are considering my notes to be junky… 😉

stlcard25
    stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Three Months

Hey Brian,

What’s the policy on posting articles from paywall sites like BA, The Athletic or ESPN+? I know links are fine but what is the line on posting snippets of the content?

Hypothetically (and this is totally so because I won’t pay The Athletic), if The Athletic had an article about “Top 10 breakout prospects 2019” and Montero was on the list, can we share the link only, a mention that Montero is on the list, a copy and paste of the part Montero is on, or what?

Just trying to get some clarity on this before I post an article.

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Here is what is listed in the Posting Rules, also pinned to the top of this board:

“You agree not to post copyrighted material including articles in their entirety. Proper crediting and links must accompany brief quotes or summaries that originate from other sources. If we find content we believe to have been plagiarized, we reserve the right to delete it without notice.”

Short excerpts or summaries are fine. Entire articles are not. Links should always be included.

CariocaCardinal
    Participant

Free

Test post. I have had 2 post disappear on other threads

Viewing 5 posts - 176 through 180 (of 180 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.