Ozuna shoulder irritation

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Ozuna shoulder irritation

This topic contains 129 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Cardinals27 6 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 126 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    bicyclemike
    bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

I think Ozuna will have a monster 2019, and be one of the bigger catches in the free agent market next winter.

I doubt he will be back in St. Louis next year, as we will go with O’Neill and younger, cheaper options. But it is looking like everything will come together this season for one of those “lightning in a bottle” years.

This club looks a little like the 2004 version to me, with possible all-stars at several positions. It is not beyobnd the realm of possibility for this team to replicate the 1963 team, and the Cubs of a couple of years ago and have the starting infield in the all-star game.

Whether they can play like that 2004 club, or even the ‘63 squad who won 93 games, will depend on the pitching, and of course health.

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Nigel T
    Participant

Paid - Three Months

At least it’s movement forward, but he has to be “ready” to outperform four other guys in order to not be ILed this time.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I am going to assume the staff would prefer that Ozuna learn to communicate with them directly instead of through social media.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

How did Ozuna look in left field yesterday?

Viewing 5 posts - 126 through 130 (of 130 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years