New TCN 2018 Prospect Guide

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum New TCN 2018 Prospect Guide

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brian Walton 21 hours, 26 minutes ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

I am pleased to announce our first-ever Prospect Guide, to be delivered via PDF. 180 pages full of information for $19.95. Special half-off pricing for paid annual members here on the new site.

Full details on what you will find in the Guide via the link below. There is also a link at the top of the page, just to the right of the site logo.

http://thecardinalnation.com/order-the-cardinal-nation-2018-prospect-guide-now/

Any questions, please fire away.

Bw52
    Participant

Ordered the PDF version.Waiting semi-patiently.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Thank you for the first order, BW52! The good news that I finally finished writing all of the new content last night, which gave me the comfort to announce.

What is left is a lot of getting it organized and readable. With good fortune, I can do it sooner than a week, but that also depends on day-to-day issues.

Bw52
    Participant

Thanks Brian.Looking forward to seeing it.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Well, I was wrong. Fully formatted (and with one more section I slipped in along the way on options and Rule 5 status), the Guide came out to be 193 pages. I have included a lot of history information that I have accrued over time in various spreadsheets, not made available before, including drafts, Rule 5 and more.

For those who placed early orders, look for an email from me later today. I still have a couple of logistical things to check out first, but I am close to being ready.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

An update for those waiting for the printed edition. They supposedly left the printer today and with the Monday holiday, are to arrive Tuesday. Once I proof them, weigh them and figure out postage, I can set the price and open up ordering.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.