New TCN 2018 Prospect Guide

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum New TCN 2018 Prospect Guide

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I am pleased to announce our first-ever Prospect Guide, to be delivered via PDF. 180 pages full of information for $19.95. Special half-off pricing for paid annual members here on the new site.

Full details on what you will find in the Guide via the link below. There is also a link at the top of the page, just to the right of the site logo.

https://thecardinalnation.com/order-the-cardinal-nation-2018-prospect-guide-now/

Any questions, please fire away.

Bw52
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Ordered the PDF version.Waiting semi-patiently.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Thank you for the first order, BW52! The good news that I finally finished writing all of the new content last night, which gave me the comfort to announce.

What is left is a lot of getting it organized and readable. With good fortune, I can do it sooner than a week, but that also depends on day-to-day issues.

Bw52
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Thanks Brian.Looking forward to seeing it.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Well, I was wrong. Fully formatted (and with one more section I slipped in along the way on options and Rule 5 status), the Guide came out to be 193 pages. I have included a lot of history information that I have accrued over time in various spreadsheets, not made available before, including drafts, Rule 5 and more.

For those who placed early orders, look for an email from me later today. I still have a couple of logistical things to check out first, but I am close to being ready.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

An update for those waiting for the printed edition. They supposedly left the printer today and with the Monday holiday, are to arrive Tuesday. Once I proof them, weigh them and figure out postage, I can set the price and open up ordering.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

thejager
    Participant

Paid - Annual

If there is an extra printed version by accident…let me know

SoonerinNC
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Haven’t received mine. Did I order the electronic version? If so how do I access it?

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Yes, Sooner, you ordered the electronic version. You were sent an email with downloading instructions back on February 6. Check your spam/junk mail folder and if you do not find it, please contact me off the message board so we can get you your Guide. Thanks for your support.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Bumping up this thread as a reminder that if there are others interested in a second printing of the hardcopy version of the 2018 Prospect Guide, you need to let me know. As of now, there is not enough demand to proceed.

The PDF version is still available, including a half-price deal for annual site members.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

You got me, Brian. Ordered a PDF copy. Question…will I have to wait until February 9 to get it now? That seems like an awfully long time. ??

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Thank you for your order, stlcard25. You will receive downloading instructions today. I don’t understand the Feb. 9 reference, though. Was that in your confirmation or something?

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

It was. I’m assuming it was the confirmation notice from the first run of these, so I was just making a little joke. Looking forward to reading the guide.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

A heads up to those who ordered the Prospect Guide using a Yahoo email address. For some reason that may or may not have to do with Yahoo not getting along with Google, Yahoo has marked a number of notification emails as spam. If you did not receive your instructions for downloading, please check your junk mail folder. If you still do not have it, please contact me. As of now, I am caught up with today’s orders. Thanks.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 25 years