Jorge L Rodriguez

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Jorge L Rodriguez

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  14NyquisT 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BlackHillsCard
    BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Anybody have any idea what happened to him? He was with Peoria in 2016 then placed on DL before being sent to Extended Spring Training according to MILB website.

EuroWolf
    Participant

According to this link, he was activated from the DL in October.

http://www.thebaseballcube.com/players/profile.asp?P=jorge-rodriguez&Page=Tranx

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  EuroWolf.

CariocaCardinal
    Participant

My guess is the activation is strictly administrative since there is no off season dl.

SoonerinNC
    Participant

He was coming along pretty strong at Peoria at the end of the season in 2016. hope he returns. I seem to recall people being excited about him in the GCL where he was reported to hit around or at triple digits.

14NyquisT
    Participant

Jorge had a great season for Peoria in 2016, 66Ks in 71 IP, 1.23 WHIP, 4 up and 1 down with a 2.17ERA. He pitched in 27 games and started 6. He got some chatter late in the 2016 Community polling… especially from CC. He finished up ranking #68.

I’d also like to know what his physical status is… he seems to have fallen off any radar sweeps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.