2017 MLB Game #140: Cards at Padres Thu Sep 7

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2017 MLB Game #140: Cards at Padres Thu Sep 7

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  gscottar 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Lance Lynn (10‐6, 2.99) vs. Clayton Richard (6‐13, 4.94) 8:10 p.m. FOX Sports Midwest

PadsFS
    Participant

Big game for Lance Lynn tonight!

thejager
    Participant

RIchard has been pitching pretty well lately…a crafty pitcher he definitely can be a problem for batters..and with us being so young i worry they may get impatient… nevertheless…i am optimistic they will figure it out.

Lance’s fastballs make me a little worried as the other team has a lot of guys who can hit fastballs…but Lance has dealt with that forever so i am confident!

Go Cards!

PadsFS
    Participant

Anyone know whose decision it was to shift Paul DeJong to SS last offseason? He has been a godsend at SS.

After 560+ innings, his DRS is +2 and his UZR is 2.6. Of course, that doesn’t even take into account his bat.

CariocaCardinal
    Participant

The decision undoubtedly was Mo’s. Whose idea or recomendation it was I have no.idea.

LoganAlpha30X7
    Participant

Bottom of the 2nd, Padres up 1-0…

858booyah
    Participant

Did Lynn spend too much time at Pacers-bullpen last night?

LoganAlpha30X7
    Participant

Top of the 7th, still 1-0 Padres…

NJ315
    Participant

Bring it on Oh!

LoganAlpha30X7
    Participant

Top of the 8th, Padres now up 3-0…

NJ315
    Participant

DP coming up.

NJ315
    Participant

Nope just a K

NJ315
    Participant

Fowler vs Hand

NJ315
    Participant

Aloha Mr. Hand

LoganAlpha30X7
    Participant

Fowler strikes out with the bases loaded to end the game as the Cards lose 3-0…

858booyah
    Participant

We can’t put a lineup out there like that again. Matheny got lucky Wed but that lineup tonight will not cut it.

We needs our vets to come back now!

LoganAlpha30X7
    Participant

Sadly most of our vets are hurt right now or not playing very well so…

14NyquisT
    Participant

858… what game were you watching? Cards had 11 hits last night, 9 by players who played in MEM this season. Maybe it should be an all-Memphis lineup.

gscottar
    Participant

Why in the world was this a night game? Usually the get away game is a day game. Our guys probably didn’t get home until early this morning then have to play again tonight.

858booyah
    Participant

That only play day games on Holidays and Wednesday in San Diego.

I was watching the same game everyone else was. Watching the team not put runs on the board and Lynn Labour through 6 innings he h should’ve been pulled after 5. Can’t wait for him to lay an egg he next start.

This ain’t Memphis. That lineup flat out might of been the worst put out of the 9 games on the slate yesterday. I know we don’t have a choice but we need Pham and Wong back tonight at least. Playing Majia and Garcia in the same lineup is bad for you health.

gscottar
    Participant

Well I assume they play day games on Sunday but I didn’t know they had a no day game on Thursday policy. Strange.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.